A new episode of my podcast: Talking Main Street with Stepheny, is ready for you this Wednesday. Peter Pan is part of this story. You’ll have to listen in to find him on Main Street. I hope you will. If you enjoy these five minutes, please share with your friends on social media to help me build an audience. I have found I can say a lot in five minutes or less, about preservation, restoration, and repurposing. Storytelling and my point of view weave through each episode. I’ll be waiting for you on my Main Street bench.
Inviting you to listen to the latest Podcast (under five minutes.) It has been an up-hill learning curve but I’m determined. Looking at the audio track after recording, the blue up and down lines with spaces reminds me of life in general… Sailing along, singing a happy tune, and then that pause when you have forgotten that your glasses are on your head, or standing in front of the open refrigerator forgetting what you needed. You get my point. Each podcast is about Main Street with some storytelling, reflection, and enthusiasm thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Episode #14: Listening to Armand Gamache and the Choices We All Must Make – Talking Main Street With Stepheny
- Episode #14: Listening to Armand Gamache and the Choices We All Must Make
- Episode 13: If only Planting a Tree Were Enough
- Episode 12: The Bungalows of Rocky Mount – Another Architectural Asset That Needs Advocates
- Episode 11: Celebrating the 4th of July With Patriotic Hearts
- Episode 10 – $1.4 million – Grant Money From HUD