Inviting you to listen to the latest Podcast (under five minutes.) It has been an up-hill learning curve but I’m determined. Looking at the audio track after recording, the blue up and down lines with spaces reminds me of life in general… Sailing along, singing a happy tune, and then that pause when you have forgotten that your glasses are on your head, or standing in front of the open refrigerator forgetting what you needed. You get my point. Each podcast is about Main Street with some storytelling, reflection, and enthusiasm thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Episode 22: The Proposed City Land Grant – Talking Main Street With Stepheny
- Episode 22: The Proposed City Land Grant
- Episode 21: The Moe Deloach Generation: Picking Up The Right End of The Stick
- Episode 20- The Railroad Detective, Fred Holdsworth, the Rocky Mount Train Families, and a Question
- Episode 19: Adding Another August to Our Memories
- Episode 18: Rose Street is on Fire – The Susan Cole Home Deserves the Cover of a Preservation Magazine