I suggest celebrating this 4th of July, 2021, in a mindful way in the light of the war within the country over the mind and soul of America. Most of you know I started a weekly, 5-minute podcast, Talking Main Street with Stepheny. Though a few days early, Episode 11 is about Celebrating the 4th with a patriotic heart. I hope my point of view will cause you to do your own remembering of what the 4th symbolizes in your experience and the preserving of our nation.
Season 2: Episode 12 – The Way it has Always Been in rocky Mount, NC – Talking Main Street With Stepheny
Stepheny met a lovely lady on Washington St. while taking photographs of the wonderful restored facades along the block. She tells us that she pays careful attention to the people who come into her life. From their conversation, the lady said that nothing ever changes, no matter who the councilman with their doggy business. It is just the way it is.( Doggy is Stepheny's word for what goes on under the table.) Listen to this 5-minute Podcast Talking Main Street with Stepheny to hear the rest of the story.
- Season 2: Episode 12 – The Way it has Always Been in rocky Mount, NC
- Season 2: Episode 11 Chocolate Eclairs and Peter Varney
- Season 2: Episode 10 – Another Day Older in Rocky Mount, NC
- Season 2: Episode 9 – Living Above the Store on Main Street in Rocky Mount, NC
- Season 2- Episode 8: A Plan for Rocky Mount, NC
One thought on “Episode 11: Celebrating the 4th of July with Patrotic Hearts”
Sent from my iPhone