Rocky Mount’s Sears Catalog Homes
- Company is Coming! Thoughts About The City Council and Our Downtown
- Another Star in Rocky Mount’s Architectural Crown – Paying Tribute to Architect George Matsumoto – A West Haven Gem
- Rocky Mount – “This Is Not Your Father’s Oldsmobile” – Any More
- The Magnificent Piece of Property and Home in the Edgemont Historic District is a Source of Pride for a Reemerging Neighborhood – 800 Tarboro Street
- Main Street Lego Architecture – Way Cool!
Tag Archives: Gentrification and Displacement
Click On: It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor. Would you be mine? Could you be mine? -Fred Rogers Please, don’t let your notion of Gentrification fall into the category of an unexamined … Continue reading