(Click Photo to Enlarge) Preserving Main Street Needs Your Voice to Help
- ‘Planting Your Flag in the Ground’ – Another City Council Meeting
- They Call Me – Machaven – Great News – I’m Back!
- Partnering with Stepheny – February 13th – 6:00PM – Station Square
- Where Are We Today? Grab Your Coat and Get Your Hat – Take My Hand
- The Rocky Mount Telegram – The Unfolding Story – Leads Us To A New Beginning
Tag Archives: H.P.S. Keller-Architect
People call me Machaven, but I think of myself as a Hines. It seems like yesterday (1907-1908) that I was built for James Hines, a leading businessman, civic leader, and his wife. Of course, I credit the architect, H.P.S. Keller, for … Continue reading