(Click Photo to Enlarge) Preserving Main Street Needs Your Voice to Help
- Main Street Christmas Reflection with Love from Stepheny
- Partnering With Stepheny – Beginning February 2019
- In Case You Missed the article In The Telegram Published On Nov. 25,’18
- An Invitation for Dinner on November 8th With 12 Interesting Guests
- Open House at the Event Center Today at 4:00 – It’s Fantastic!
Tag Archives: Gentrification & Displacement
“It’s not about you and your pocket alone; let it be for the collective joy of your entire neighborhood and beyond.” – Israelmore Ayivor Gentrification is a word that means different things to different people. It is a term used … Continue reading