Rocky Mount’s Sears Catalog Homes
- Company is Coming! Thoughts About The City Council and Our Downtown
- Another Star in Rocky Mount’s Architectural Crown – Paying Tribute to Architect George Matsumoto – A West Haven Gem
- Rocky Mount – “This Is Not Your Father’s Oldsmobile” – Any More
- The Magnificent Piece of Property and Home in the Edgemont Historic District is a Source of Pride for a Reemerging Neighborhood – 800 Tarboro Street
- Main Street Lego Architecture – Way Cool!
Tag Archives: Earl Carnegie Burnett-Rocky Mount NC
One of the important pieces of the puzzle from the ‘Revitalization Rocky Mount Puzzle Box’ is the historic Douglas Block named for Dr. Junious Douglas, an African-American pharmacist. The Douglas Block was home to shops, restaurants, entertainment centers, and medical services owned … Continue reading