(Click Photo to Enlarge) Preserving Main Street Needs Your Voice to Help
- If Historic Tax Credits Don’t Turn You On – What About Unbreathable Paint?
- We Celebrate a New Downtown Business – NABS – May 20th, 2019
- “Your Fifteen Minutes are Up!” A New Rocky Mount Is At Hand
- Can I Interest You in Alleys? Rocky Mount Has Some to Talk About
- Stepheny Attends a Free Choral Concert -Saturday AM – May 11th – Edgemont Historic District
Tag Archives: Architecture-Egyptian Revival Period
If you meet me on Main Street often, then you know I have picked out the Masonic Temple building on Church Street in Rocky Mount as the site of a Boutique Hotel. I see flags over the front door as … Continue reading